Support Worker / Care Assistant
Up to £10.50 per hour, dependent on experience
Working Hours: 7am-3pm or 3pm-10pm
Our client, based in Princes Risborough is a privately owned, growing community care provider. We cover Longwick, Monks Risborough, Lacey Green, Bedlow and surrounding villages. We are looking for reliable, caring, compassionate staff to join our friendly team of Care & Support Workers.
This is an incredibly rewarding position with high levels of job satisfaction. If you are an experienced carer, or someone looking for a change, who has a committed and caring, supportive personality then we’d love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, we will:
- Provide FREE training
- Provide FREE uniforms
- Pay Mileage, PLUS travel time
- Provide FREE supplies (gloves, aprons etc)
- Provide a company mobile phone
- Provide a FREE DBS Check
- Caring, kind & enthusiastic
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life for vulnerable people
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle for work
- Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check
- Have a flexible working pattern
If you would like any further information, please contact Bianca on 0330 335 8997 or APPLY NOW.