Bar and Wine Specialist / Bartender
Do you have a passion for all things bar related and a genuine desire to deliver a wonderful guest experience?
We are looking for someone who has charisma, is self-motivated with a flexible attitude and fantastic communication skills, is kind, caring and fun loving.
The right person will be extensively trained; you’ll learn about our food and drink menus as well as the Scarlet culture and a whole lot more!
As part of the bar team you will be responsible for:
- Creating drinks that you are proud to serve
- Knowledgeable wine flights
- Enhancing our guest experience
- Barista coffee - hot drinks are also important!
- Maintaining and operating our well-oiled bar
- Being passionate and knowledgeable about all drinks
What’s in it for you?
- £8.50 per hour / £8.75 after passing probation
- Permanent contract for 30 hours per week
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Hotel tips
- Extensive food and beverage development and training with excellent career progression
- Certified training schemes and programmes
- Discounts on hotel services and products
- Many more perks!
After probation and for longer service:
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cashback plan for wellbeing
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
Wish you were here? Please use the “apply” link to submit your CV.
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Sunday 17 February 2019
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.