Health Care Assistants - St Austell
Are you looking for an exciting new role as a Health Care Assistant?
We are recruiting for reliable and committed Health Care Assistants and Support workers in the St Austell area. Part time and full time hours, day and night shifts are available. All levels of experience considered and very flexible hours!!
The work varies from residential & nursing homes, domiciliary care, day centres, and 1:1 home support.
You will need to be committed to providing high quality care and have strong interpersonal skills and empathy towards our clients, be a team player and able to work using your own initiative. You will need to be compassionate and have a genuine interest in the well-being of vulnerable people.
The pay rates range from £8.20 - £12.00 per hour. You pick and choose your days and hours, that's the flexibility of working with a recruitment agency!
Essentially you will need:
• 1 years’ experience working within care (Essential)
• Training in safeguarding and manual handling (Preferable - will need evidence – training can be provided)
• Enhanced DBS check (Preferable – we can process)
• Full UK Driver’s license and own transport (Preferable)
• Mileage paid by some clients
• Flexibility around the hours you can work
• Weekly pay
• Gaining experience in different care environments.
To find out more about the exciting opportunities within this group, please apply now by attaching your CV.