Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager / Sales Manager
Job Title: Account Manager - Technology
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £30,000 + Discretional annual bonus excellent benefits + superb working environment
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
The Company is an established Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions including SMS, Web and mobile apps.
They are looking to add an exceptional Account Manager to join their innovative and dynamic team. You will bring your passion and enthusiasm to work with a variety of their high profile clients. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow within a fast paced rapidly expanding and dynamic technology business and a role with future career progression.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of key strategic accounts including; account development, coordination, relationship management and the measurement and monitoring of account performance.
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic clients
- Work in partnership with the team to achieve client deadlines, maximise revenue and excel in customer service
- Generating quotations in response to customer requests
- Conduct monthly client meetings and providing proactive, commercial and imaginative input, suggestions and solutions to meet the challenges faced by clients
- Preparing detailed account plans, you'll seek to leverage the full potential of their client's solutions through the delivery of impactful presentations
- Management of client queries and fault resolution
- Provide diligent internal reports on account status and revenue tracking
- Project manage client application changes through the change control cycle
- Client retention
- Production of daily/monthly/ quarterly reports, along with tracking application performance
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ years proven experience of Account Management
- A sustained and demonstrable track record of success in building sales revenue from existing accounts.
- A strong knowledge of contact centre market and relevant technologies is preferable
- Experience in PCI compliant solutions is preferable
- Proven skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce and PowerPoint
- Pursues excellence in all aspects of business and customer relations
- Strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long-term business relationships
- High attention to detail and a keen emphasis on accuracy
- Proven track record of superb client retention, business generation and a great strategic mind set
- You must be able to operate as a fantastic team player
- Ability to work to deadlines, along with the flexibility to manage changing priorities and the ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to sustain high level of performance under pressure and remain focused
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate affectively at all levels and across functions and organisations.
- Good level of commercial acumen
- A fantastic working environment
- Life insurance
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Simply Health & private medical insurance group membership (eligible after probationary period)
- Pension scheme
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Focused on education and training (technical talks with internal and external speakers)
- Bike to work scheme (with a secure bike shed)
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Christmas & summer company events
- Discretionary annual bonus
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Account Manager, Account Executive, Client Support Manager, Client Services Manager, Customer Relations Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Senior Client Relationship Executive, Operational Support Manager, Project Coordinator, Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Developer, Business Development Leader, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Technology Sales, Key Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Relationship Manager will also be considered for this role.