Customer Service Advisor (Contract)
Customer Service Advisor (Contract)
We’ve recently acquired 2 new energy businesses and as a result we’re growing, we’re recruiting 50 Customer Service Advisors to work at our fabulous Bristol HQ on a 3 month FTC initially.
Arguably, you’ll be part of the most important team here at OVO. You’ll be on the front line working with our customers to deliver a service that we can be proud of.
- Answer and resolve customer enquiries over the phone or via email and demonstrate ownership of the problem
- Working in a target driven environment focusing on excellent customer service
- Resolve customers queries the first time they are raised, liaising with other departments to ensure resolution
- Proactively review customer accounts when they call, to identify and resolve any future problems before they arise. Recognise contact trends and give feedback to team leader
- Understand our customer feedback tool and use the feedback to highlight weaknesses and improve where possible
- Take ownership of complaints and follow OVO procedures to ensure the complaint is resolved in a timely manner
- Personal adherence is key to this role. You must have good personal timekeeping and awareness of impact to others around you
We’re still very much focused on maintaining the revolutionary, customer-focused culture that has driven our success to date and we want to continue to do that by finding and growing our own talent.
Our contact centre is open to customers from 8am - 6:15pm Monday - Friday so working hours are based on these times. You'll be working 37.5 hours per week, and 1 in every 13 Saturdays
You can expect to receive full training and the support needed to build a career within Customer Service at OVO by following our award-winning Reward Steps programme, with opportunities to earn up to £30,000.
Do I have what it takes?
To be the best, we want the best. Working within the energy sector can be quite challenging so to start with you’ll need to have a good academic background.
Experience working within a customer service environment is essential, as well as an understanding of working to targets. Most importantly, you’ll share the qualities that have driven our success so far: firstly you’re a people person and a team player. You must show passion for customer service and getting it right for our customers – be the good guy. Throw in lots of initiative and a positive, solution-oriented approach and there’s a good chance you’ll thrive at OVO. We’ll make sure of it.
OVO believes in fuelling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to challenge the status quo: to be the good ones, always find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly. And we understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity: the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Contract, Customer Service Rep, Contact Centre Agent, Customer Care Agent, Contact Centre Advisor, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service.