Class 1 Drivers
We are looking for Class 1 Drivers in the Enfield area who would be interested in working for a multi customer, market leading logistics company on a permanent basis.
Offering a competitive hourly rate, plus unsocial hour’s premium, we are looking for hard working and dedicated people to join a friendly team who are looking to get fully involved and make a difference every day.
You will work as part of a dedicated team collecting and delivering products from the manufacturers into a network of distribution centres through-out the UK. This role requires trunking work and store deliveries across the UK with minimal manual work.
Working as part of a small close-knit team, there are various start times on offer through-out the day and night based upon an any 5 in 7 shift-pattern, but also considering part time opportunities. Shift patterns are based on a rolling rota over 6 weeks with an average of 3 weekends on and 3 weekends off.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also be offered the following:
- Regular start times
- Overtime opportunities
- A variety of jobs through our trunking network
- On time delivery
- Secure and safe working practices
- Be an active part of the team
- Regular hours of work
- 28 days Annual Leave per annum, increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Healthcare Cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Opportunities to earn a Christmas bonus
- Rota provided in advance
- Canteen serving hot and cold food
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Bicycle Park
- Free Uniform and PPE provided
- Lockers provided
- Multi Faith Room
- Employee Chill Out areas including TV’s
- Life Assurance 4 x Basic Salary
- Development Opportunities for New Drivers
- Career Progression opportunities throughout our network
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- A safety-first approach to driving
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- LGV Class 1 (HGV C+E)
- CPC qualified
- Contracts of up to 40 hours a week, flexible hours available
- Salary of £14.75 per hour
- London Living Allowance of 25p p/hr paid on all contractual hours
- Premiums for night and weekend work
- Lots of overtime opportunities
- Regular Hours
- 28 Days Annual Leave per annum, rising to 33 days with service
A leading UK supply chain company with a history that spans over 100 years, they are one of the fastest growing logistics companies in Europe, supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
This organisation prides itself on being the first choice for their customers and focuses on delivering excellence in everything they do. With an established high-performance culture, they ensure that their employees have the opportunity to be fully involved and feel that they can influence their environment everyday
How to apply:
If you would like to join a rapidly growing successful depot, please send your CV to the email address on this job board now!