Ramridge Primary School
Turners Road North, Luton, Bedfordshire LU2 9AH
Ramridge Primary School is a Values based school which has a positive and welcoming environment and was rated Good by Ofsted in its last inspection (March 2017).
Vacancy I.D: SCH00978
We looking to recruit passionate and committed primary trained teachers to start in September 2019.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, supportive and happy school community
- Children who respond to good teaching and who are ready to be inspired
- A well-resourced and attractive school with a stimulating environment
- Commitment to your own professional development
- A progressive and forward thinking school that reflects our passion and commitment to our children and families.
- Support through the Local Authority thriving East Area Partnership
- Are highly motivated
- Are striving to improve your practice for the benefit of the pupils
- Have high aspirations both for yourself and the children you teach
- Are hardworking and resilient in the face of an ever changing national picture
- Are experienced OR recently / newly qualified
Closing date: - Tuesday 26th February 2019
Interviews:- W/c 4th March 2019
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01582 729970 to arrange your visit.
Applicants for this public-facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse, and provide effective help or advice, in fluently spoken English.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CVs will not be accepted for any posts based in schools.