Principal Acoustics Specialist - South East.
I am seeking a Principal acoustics specialist to work a major multidisciplinary consultancy.
My client is a globally recognised consultancy that supports its clients in making sure their projects, products or infrastructures meet all regulations and guidelines, whether it's in terms of environmental, social or health and safety responsibility.
* Membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
* Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in Acoustics.
* Experience of business development responsibilities.
* Knowledge of legislation and policy surrounding noise and planning.
* Proven track record of hitting sales.
* Liaising with clients, providing technical expertise on a high level.
* Inputting into the development and progression of junior staff.
* Managing projects, budget forecasts, tenders.
* Develop strong relationships with existing and prospective clients.
* Increasing the companies profile and services.
You must have excellent business acumen and a strong grounding of technical knowledge in acoustics for this role. You will not only have fantastic communication skills but will also be able to connect with and lead a wide range of people.
My client offer a competitive salary and generous bonus structure, and also provides a flexible benefits package to suit your needs as an individual.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to . This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.