THE GYM GROUP - STOKE
Come and work with us
If you have bags of energy, amazing people skills and a real passion for fitness,
we want you on our team
Got what it takes?
We're currently looking to hire a Gym Trainer to work 35 hours per week at The Gym Stoke.
As a Gym Trainer you'll be the go-to person for our members and provide key support to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to successfully operate The Gym.
If you are happy to learn on the job, you'll gain valuable experience that will prepare you for a long-term career in the health and fitness industry.
We'll provide you with all the support you need to hit your career goals. You'll get mentoring and development support as you work towards a full qualification as a Personal Trainer.
You will need to be confident and enthusiastic, enjoy engaging with our members and have a passion for excellent customer service.
What we are looking for:
- Must be at least REPS level 2 qualified
- Great people skills and a positive outlook
- Be passionate about the leisure industry with bags of enthusiasm to keep learning
What's in it for you???
- The opportunity to learn on the job and explore your career as a potential PT
- Work in a bright, friendly gym environment
- Over 170+ pieces of top notch fitness equipment to work with
- Access to our gyms 24/7
- Paid Holiday
- Company sick pay
- Discounts with an award-winning training provider
And, if that wasn't enough, opportunities exist beyond the gym floor within Management and Head Office opening all the time.
So what are you waiting for?..... Find your career fit at The Gym!