HR Partner (Associates)
HR Partner (Associates)
£37,617 - £44,255
The HR Partner (Associates) role (internally known as Associates Partner) has been newly created within the HR team. It is an exciting opportunity for somebody to really make their mark on how our client manages its contractors.
Our client contracts the services of over 500 associates, which act as members of committees and panels, or provide expert advisory, investigatory or adjudicatory services. They are seeking an Associates Partner to lead and facilitate activities across the associate lifestyle to ensure consistency and efficiency and promote a positive relationship between our client and it's associate workforce.
The role will:
- Lead the development of standards and tools including recruitment, induction, development and performance review
- Provide advice and support to managers of associates
- Advise on associate recruitment campaigns and coordinate associate appointments
- Respond to general queries from associates regarding terms and conditions of engagement
- Maintain associate records, generate reports and oversee the integrity of information in the CRM database
- Lead and participate in projects relating to their associates including workforce planning, remuneration and policy review
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in other projects and initiatives as they relate to associates
You will have up to date knowledge of UK legislation that pertains to contractors and employee status. You will have experience in leading groups and individuals to achieve outcomes and a background working in human resources (or another relevant function) to provide proactive operational support and advice. You will have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate with confidence to a range of different stakeholders including executives and committees. You will have experience in analysing and presenting quantitative and qualitative data to support recommendations and decision making and will also be solution focused, able to respond to sensitive or challenging issues in a professional manner. Project management experience will see you perform well in this role as will the ability to work well under pressure whilst managing competing priorities.
Our client is committed to equality and diversity. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
To reward you for your hard work and commitment, we offer an attractive benefits package that includes a generous pension scheme, flexi-time and 25 days’ annual leave (not inclusive of bank holidays).
The closing date for all applications is 23:59 on Sunday 27th January
Interviews will take place w/c 4th February