Digital Finance Analyst (Graduate)
Reach Plc is looking to recruit a Graduate Digital Finance Analyst to join our team here in Canary Wharf. Within this role you will provide support to our Digital Finance Manager and Directors across Group, Nationals and Regionals and our Digital Finance Manager.
We are looking for someone who is confident using and extracting data from core systems such as DFP, Google Analytics, Facebook, GL, ASP and BPC. In addition, you will be experienced in the maintenance of digital metric data in SAP BPC
We are looking to recruit for this position immediately, so please don't hesitate to submit your application.
We are Reach because it's what we do
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
- Provide support to the Digital Finance Manager and Digital Finance Director across Group, Nationals and Regionals
- Extracting data for analysis from core systems to build robust reporting (DFP/ Google Analytics/ Facebook/ GL/ ASP/ BPC)
- Maintenance of digital metric data in SAP BPC
- Business Partner with Commercial and Product & Engineering teams to produce KPI reporting on digital performance and variance analysis of monthly revenue and costs
- Assist with the month end process (prepayments, accruals)
- Help with invoice coding and gathering invoices from various clients
- Helping to build a "digital dictionary" as a reference for the wider team
- Creation and maintenance of financial reports (tables/ graphs/dashboards, etc) and building excel models as required
- Liaise with the accounting hubs on matters where required
- Data collation for weekly forecasts
- Cover work tasks during holidays, sickness and absence - across both functions
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduate level or early in studies (CIMA/ACCA)
- Advanced excel, word and power-point skills (SAP BPC preferable)
- Strong interpersonal and decision making skills
- Able to work on projects unsupervised or as part of a team
- Knowledge of Media/ Publishing Industry preferable
In addition to competitive salaries, 25 days holiday, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc have a wealth of flexible benefits on offer. These include holiday purchase up to ten days per year, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, a technology scheme in conjunction with Curry's PC World, car scheme, health cash plan, employee loans and lots of high street discounts! Our business is fully committed to health and wellbeing in the workplace with an employee assistance programme and trained mental health first aiders across the business.
Study support package available for the right individual for this position.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.