Quality Control Officer/Clerk of Works - Kirkintilloch - 4 m
Quality Control Officer/Clerk of Works - Kirkintilloch - 4 months initially
- Technical knowledge of Housing and/or Property Maintenance operations within the construction industry
- Up to date knowledge of key housing legislation, such as relating to SHQS and EESSH.
- Knowledge of capital programme and development delivery
- Understanding of building processes and materials.
- Understanding of current building regulations and site Health & Safety matters.
- Previous experience as a Clerk of Works or as a technical adviser/supervisor to the building trades
- Working knowledge & understanding of the 17th Edition of the Institute of Electrical Engineering Regulations
- Full Driving Licence
Please supply your CV for consideration
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position