I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer.
The ideal candidate must have experience of working in the Aerospace sector, and the role will be on an initial 6-month contract.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer in the Aerospace or Automotive industry.
- Achieve and maintain delegated quality responsibility from Customers and where necessary delegate to other competent individuals.
- Produce and submit First Article Reports to customers and validate incoming supplier reports.
- Monitor and escalate, where necessary, internal product quality issues.
- Lead cross functional problem solving teams in line with the businesses standard processes to ensure effective and robust corrective action is implemented.
- Lead and host audits carried out by customers and third parties.
- Carry out internal audits in accordance with Company programme.
- Deputising for the Quality Lead.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of quality metrics.
- Take part in Internal audits and action any issues raised for areas of responsibility.
Please let me know your most up to date CV if you are interested in this position.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.