Mechanical Design Engineer
Job title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer at a rapidly expanding Specialist Consumer Product company based in Halesowen, offering competitive benefits such as flexible working hours and an excellent bonus structure.
My client is a global technology Powerhouse known for their excellence, innovation and reliability. As a global leader, they are seeking a highly capable Design Engineering Professional who is able to efficiently manage client accounts and projects from conceptualisation and design through to the final delivery of the product on time and within budget.
With over 60 employees, my client is one of the world's largest. This will be a hands-on position and where you'll be coming in to work within a team of 6 design engineers.
Mechanical Design Engineer Role
- Bespoke product design of specialist Audio Amplification products.
- Use of 3D Computer Aided Design to produce detailed design drawings and taking conceptualisation all the way through to production.
- Formulating, planning, and executing projects in conjunction with technical leads to targeted timelines and budgets in a manner compliant with applicable governance policies and procedures
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Education: Relevant Engineering Qualification
- A considerable interest in Hi-Fi or Music
- Experience: 2+ years
- 3D CAD Experience - SolidWorks preferred
- Working knowledge of applicable federal and international regulations
- Design for Manufacture, Tooling, Sheet Metal and Plastic Moulds
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Mechanical Design Engineer that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering upwards of GBP30,000 per annum + company benefits.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class engineering talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our engineering partners across a number of industry sectors including Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Chemical and Process, Defence, Medical, Food and FMCG.