Market Reporting Analyst
GBP31 - GBP39k (with bonus ontop)
City of London
Resource Management are recruiting for a Reporting Marketing Reporting Analyst for a prestigious Insurance Company within the City of London. You will be the point of contact for the UK marketing team to provide analytical insight that measures marketing and campaign effectiveness to drive future targeting and efficiency improvement.
- The Marketing Reporting Analyst will provide business reporting and management information (MI) to the UK Consumer Marketing team for all activity across all marketing channels.
- The Marketing Reporting Analyst will help build and support the Marketing Contact database.
What is expected of the post holder?
- Experienced user of MS SQL Server (preferably SQL Server 2012) and Comprehensive knowledge of Exce
- Develop reporting solutions in Tableau (the group reporting/MI tool) and other data sources to understand the effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Help build and support the Marketing Contact database.
- Using Online Analytics and Measurement tools (google analytics etc)
- Marketing Campaign Management (working with Campaign Managers to define Data requirements and Dashboards for new reporting developments)
- Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to put the data in a business and marketing context.
- Good presentation skills
- Be independent and deliver fact based, objective views of the business to provide credible recommendations to the marketing team.
A bit about the team and Company:
- You will be joining a small team of 4 people, so relationship building will be an important part of your role.
- It will be independent and require on the ball thinking and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- You will be interacting with stakeholders and your role will involve areas across the business.
- The role will involve monthly visits to another office within the UK
A competitive salary is on offer, with an additional 9% bonus and other perks too. The office environment is professional yet fun and quirky even holding Guinness World Records! The result is a productive, motivated and well looked after work force, offering a work life balance that is people focused (from flexi-hours arrangements to working from home) and supportive to ensure you are trained, trusted and treated the way you should be.
Please email (see below) to hear more!