Harvey Nash's public sector client is currently looking for a Building Surveyor to join their Livingston based team for an initial 2 month period. You will carry out the full range of Building Surveying duties relating to repair, maintenance and improvement.
- Educated to degree level
- Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Knowledge and working experience of JCT SBCC Suite of Contracts.
- Microsoft Office 2007 Excel & Word packages.
- Conversant with a wide range of construction, property and contract legislation.
- The ability to work with minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly and concisely orally and in writing
These are initial 2 month contracts on offer, with likelihood of extensions thereafter. Interviews are available at short notice and start date to follow ASAP after. Please not this role will require a valid Disclosure Scotland. For additional details please contact Callum Lindsay in the first instance and apply now using the link.