Talent Acquisition Advisor
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Talent Search team on a permanent basis in a role that allows you to independently manage search and direct sourcing processes and campaigns, delivering an exceptional candidate experience to headhunted candidates and excellent client service to all relevant stakeholders.
In addition, takes accountability for proactively gathering and presenting various kinds of market intelligence and research to increase talent pooling and to better address strategic recruitment priorities.
Your key responsibilities:
Driving Search and Sourcing Delivery
- Acting with autonomy and with a deep understanding of a broad range of business areas, takes responsibility for determining, formulating and delivering appropriate sourcing/executive search plans based on a thorough understanding of recruitment requirements - this can require overseeing the activities of other sourcing staff to drive maximum hires and cost-savings
- Adds value to the sourcing and search process through gathering, communicating and applying understanding of trends across the sector
- Researches, produces and presents market intelligence studies on topics such as hiring activity across the market, diversity & inclusion and compensation trends to better inform recruitment strategy and activities
- Takes personal accountability for delivering searches, predominantly at Manager and Senior Manager levels, ensuring service delivery to diverse and often senior stakeholder groups
- Produces written search briefs, manages stakeholder and candidate expectations end-to-end and advises on best practice in managing headhunted candidates
- Delivers timely and appropriate feedback to headhunted candidates on interview outcomes, including delivering sensitive messages where required, taking responsibility for driving best-in-class candidate experience
- Provides business partnering support to manage recruitment campaigns and address business stakeholder requirements and expectations
- Collaborates with operational recruiter counterparts to deliver the offer process for potential joiners, particularly with respect to ascertaining and managing candidate expectations and managing the candidate through the offer negotiation process
- Pre-empts and responds to candidate queries such as reward questions, start dates, inductions etc
- Stakeholder Partnering and Management
Skills and attributes for success:
- Responsible for devising commercial strategies to achieve individual targets for direct sourcing of candidates
- Sources a broad range of staff, predominantly Managers and Senior Managers, often in niche/'difficult to find' areas of the external candidate marketplace
- Devises and implements research strategies and processes for identifying key talent quickly, deploying own network, new joiner meetings, job databases, Taleo, Avature, stakeholder networks and online sources
- Works autonomously to talent pool, network and understand the candidate market, continually develops a strong network of candidates in the external market, as well as meeting new joiners and key business contacts to better identify and attract leading talent from across the market
- Acts as an ambassador for EY in the external talent market, expressing a compelling vision of our employee value proposition and growth strategies as a firm to differentiate EY from its competitors
- Researches and maps key candidate markets to respond to critical skills shortages, as well as taking informal soundings from internal sources on target candidates
- Develops, maintains and expands talent pools in key areas of the talent market
To qualify for this role you must have:
- Ability to design and drive recruitment strategies, especially direct sourcing related, in partnership with operational recruiter counterparts
- Highly developed knowledge of and experience of sourcing/headhunting candidates, typically at Manager and Senior Manager-levels
- Accountable for building and strengthening effective business, recruiter and other stakeholder relationships
- Strong commercial acumen, such that the individual can win his/her own search projects and understand where to allocate time depending on shifting priorities and deadlines
- Highly developed project management skills - able to plan and manage projects and deadlines effectively
- Highly developed systems knowledge to drive ensure high quality data capture and reporting
What working at EY Offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.