epay one of the UK's leading electronic payment solutions provider are currently recruiting for a Billing Analyst to sit within our Finance Team, based in our Head Office in Billericay, Essex. epay connect retail and partners together in over 35 countries. Offering payment and distribution services with both large and small retailers across the UK.
We feel we have developed a great working environment and culture, whether its team building activities, or Pizza Friday, there is always something on the agenda.
In terms of benefits, you can also expect to receive, private health care, flexi-time, generous pension contributions, 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, and subsidised gym membership to name a few!
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the billing processes, ensuring adequate controls are in place and setups are completed according to agreed SLA, across multiple territories and regions.
- Adding and managing rates and margins into epay billing systems based on Commercial requests to the Shared Services Centre
- Actioning and managing queries with the wider business
- Communication with stakeholders and escalating and flagging issues to the Shared Services Centre Manager
- Liaising with and assisting the Billing Coordinator with discrepancies and issues through to resolution
- Helping and fixing with automated and manual billing as well as GL postings
- Billing and accounts reconciliation
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within a finance department dealing with high volume data processing.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, do not hesitate to apply. Please note that due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.