Investment Senior Associate (Consultant)
Having recently expanded in terms of both new business and acquisitions, this leading consultancy is renowned for combining expertise, insight and in providing independent investment advice to defined benefit and defined contribution institutional pension schemes
As they embark further a rapid expansion programme, their Investment Consulting Division within their Berkshire offices is now looking to recruit additional Senior Investment Associate (Consultant) who will excel in this advisory role.
Involved in a variety of work, you will be provided with full ongoing support for the relevant professional qualifications (CFA or Actuarial) in order for you to develop your knowledge and abilities quickly.
This is a challenging and progressive opportunity that will see your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Working in client teams to produce strategic advice.
- Setting up asset liability models to help clients better understand risk.
- Producing clear written advice to help our clients quickly identify and understand the key issues.
- Preparing monitoring reports to help our clients understand what is driving performance.
- Attending client meetings to help deliver advice and understand the importance of effective communication.
- Researching investment ideas across the full range of asset classes.
- Researching fund managers.
- Supporting asset transitions across managers and funds.
Educated to degree level and with a passion or investments and investing and a strong desire to become a client facing consultant, it is essential is that you are someone who is organised, proactive, confident, articulate, organised, analytical and in possession of excellent communication skills.
Offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package together with full ongoing career development and professional study support, this is an opportunity that does not become available very often.