* RE Teacher
* KS3 and 4
* Jan 2019
* GBP130 to GBP200 per day dependent of Grade and experience
* Outstanding School
About the school
This RE job is based within a school that is rated as "Outstanding".With an established leadership team and excellent facilities you will be able to teach your subject at the highest level.
The school bases it's teaching on mutual respect and shared aspirations, helping the students become the best that they can possibly be.
This school is looking for an RE teacher who has plenty of previous experience teaching to KS 4. The successful applicant will be able to devise schemes of work for varying levels within the class. This is a role that will lead to a permanent position for the right applicant. The role has arisen for due to the existing teacher retiring.
To be considered for this role you need:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) but NQTs will also be considered as will FE trained teachers
- Effectively teach a classroom to the highest standard
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning
- Possess high communication skills
- An enhanced DBS.
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Access to free in-house training
- Referral incentives.
If you wish to be consider for this role please email your updated CV ASAP