Management Accountant - Quick Progression
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Private Health Group in Central London. Our client is looking for a commercially-focussed Management Accountant to join their team.
This role will work on many different projects, as well as ensuring the Management Accounts reporting is completed accurately and on time. It is important that you will be able to build and maintain strong working relationships with non-finance HODs, helping them manage their business functions effectively within budget.
Our client can offer excellent opportunity for internal career development
- Assist the FC and CFO in ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of management accounts at the month-end.
- Provide support and act as key Finance liaison to administration departments, assisting with improvement to processes and other ad-hoc duties.
- Assist in the building of cost models for the different service lines.
- Perform profitability analysis of different services and departments.
- Assist in the monthly review of Fixed Asset Reconciliations.
- Investigate on-going accruals and irregularities.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget.
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet knowledge and experience desirable;
- Bright, energetic and self-motivated individual with a rigorous approach to work;
- Technically strong and great attention to detail
- The successful candidate is expected to be numerate, accurate, demonstrate sound judgement and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels;
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.