Purchase Ledger Clerk
**Purchase Ledger Clerk**
Our client is looking for a purchase ledger clerk to join their busy and productive team on a temp to perm basis. Based on the outskirts of York, you will require your own transport (easily accessible from York, Malton or Driffield). This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and successful business within a finance department.
- Prepare invoice batches for posting including coding
- Deal with a high volume of invoices with multiple lines
- Age creditors report/weekly review
- Set up and manage supplier accounts
- Liaise with suppliers to improve purchase invoice information
- Processing job sheets
- Previous experience in a similar role (Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work to a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Potential for an ASAP start
- Attractive salary
- Full-time hours (8am - 5pm)
- On-site parking provided
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data. Please click on the link below to read our privacy notice which provides you with all you need to know about how we will use and process your data.