Marketing - Graduate Trainee
CGP has been growing fast and with more exciting plans in the pipeline, we're seeking a bright, organised and commercially astute Graduate Trainee to join our Marketing team.
In this role we'll teach you all you need to know about managing launch campaigns for new products and devising promotional activities for our existing range. Working with several in-house departments, you'll work on everything from initial sales forecasts to the final marketing materials. In time, there's scope to take responsibility for your own sales channel and run commercial projects.
Why join CGP? CGP is a unique publishing company
- We're the UK's No. 1 educational publisher
- We create our own books and marketing materials in house (we don't use agencies)
- We sell over 11 million books a year??? that's sales of over GBP30m
- We're independent and able to adapt to change quickly
Who are we looking for? A graduate with a good degree and great A-Levels, you'll need to be:
- Numerate - motivated and excited by sales and profit growth
- Meticulous about detail, with a creative eye to know what looks good
- A self-starter who's able to manage your own time
- Self-aware and open minded
- Keen to learn from others and develop a career in Marketing
If you'd like to find out more, visit cgpbooks.co.uk.
To apply, please email us your CV and a full covering letter telling us why you think you'd make a great member of our Marketing team.
Closing Date: Monday 28 th January 2019