Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor at a rapidly expanding Contractor company based in Middle which has arisen to work within the underground cable and overhead line electrical and telecom utilities sectors and are looking for someone with a Utilities background.
My client is a Middlewich based fast growing construction Company with a large portfolio of blue chip frameworks within the underground cable and overhead line electrical and telecom utilities sectors throughout the North West region.
Due to the continuing expansion of the business and the recent award of major framework agreements, they have the requirement for an Assistant Quantity to work alongside the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Self-directed, highly motivated and reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Previous team managerial experience with excellent communication skills.
- BSc or similar in Quantity Surveying.
- Up to 3 years' post-graduation experience.
- Experience of the construction industry.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Strong experience in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of NEC3 option B and E form of contracts.
- Experience in the electrical utilities industry
- Experience in utilising Eque2 Evaluate software.
- Experience in utilising Sage construction software.
- Experience in the use of Sage Line 50
They are looking for somebody that is Immediately Available and are looking to line up interviews as soon as next week.
Could this be of interest to you? Please send me an updated copy of your CV to (see below)
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Quantity Surveyor that is looking to progress their career.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Construction we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
X4 Construction is a specialist recruitment business for the Construction sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 15 countries across Europe and the US.