Senior Communications & Change Business Partner
Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client, a global leading player within the engineering field is looking for a Senior Communications & Change Business Partner based in Derby on a 12 month contract
Change Management -
- Assess impacts to the business and Finance teams and enable effective change interventions to help transition teams to new ways of working.
- Establish change networks of highly engaged individuals across the Finance function to proactively support the transformation and specific individual projects.
- Manage transition issues and people's response to the change and implement strategies to help people with the transition to the new state.
- Stakeholder management - manage key stakeholders through interactive two way dialogue so they support and advocate the projects and overall transformation.
- Responsible for the coaching and counsel of key senior and executive leaders on change and communications issues.
- Analyse the learning needs to the impacted populations and working with Project Leads ensure that training is prepared, planned and delivered.
Employee engagement and communication -
- Align leadership behind a single vision and define a change and communications strategy to engage the business through the transformation.
- Developing communications plans for transformation projects and working with project teams to ensure they are delivered effectively.
- Deliver consistent and timely messages to key stakeholders and employee groups through a mix of communication channels.
- Activities will be co-ordinated and aligned centrally to ensure consistent messaging and approach but will be balanced with local tailoring to suit different business needs and circumstances.
- Enhance internal and change communication capabilities through providing direction and advice on best practice, and ensure there are sound frameworks, tools and templates for internal and change communications planning and delivery.
- Regular evaluation of change and communications efforts to check effectiveness and adapt plans as needed and continue to invite feedback and demonstrate visible listening to better support people.
- Degree qualified (in a relevant subject matter) and/or a significant amount of relevant experience and industry knowledge.
- Proven track record of developing and executing communication strategies and delivering the desired business results.
- Experience of change programmes within the finance arena desirable.
- Global outlook and exposure to different challenges, cultures and ways of operating
- Proven track record of challenging the status quo.
As the role has a fast turnaround time apply today to ensure you don't miss out
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business