Administrator/ Junior Account Manager- Invoice Finance
DESCRIPTION - Administrator/ Junior Account Manger - Invoice Finance
Currently recruiting in Manchester
My Client, Manchester's most exciting newly established invoice finance provider, is looking for Account Managers to join their expanding team. The purpose of the Account Manager role is to provide exceptional service to their portfolio of customers while simultaneously driving business growth.
Key Accountabilities of the Administrator/ Junior Account Manager- Invoice Finance:
- Working as part of a skilled and dynamic team offering an exceptional product to SMEs across the UK your main duties will be to manage a porfolio of clients, reconiling accounts and managing the associated adminsistrative tasks.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with small businesses, helping them achieve their business goals
- Liaising with various departments to achieve the best outcome for your customers.
Requirements for the Administrator/ Junior Account Manager- Invoice Finance role
- Strong business acumen with a real enthusiasm for helping SMEs
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Exceptional negotation skills
- Although newly established, my client already has a large portfolio of clients so you must be a self-starter, able to hit the ground running.
- Proven Invoice Finance experience is essential
You will be paid a competitive salary of up to GBP28,000 + excellent opportunities for natural progression and company benefits.
For more information on the Administrator/ Junior Account Manager- Invoice Finance role please send your CV now.