RattrayParkin are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a market leading business based in Milton Keynes. They have a turnover of approx. GBP15m.
This role will report to the Finance Manager and responsible for a variety of key management accounting services for UK operations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified professional who is seeking to progress their career in a fast-paced and commercial environment.
- Managing a team of 4
- Daily & Weekly Cash flows including managing Credit Control process
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Month end reporting packs
- Intercompany recharges
- Payroll management including Support payroll
- P11d's, PSA Return & VAT Returns
- Assisting with UK budgeting process
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Monthly Invoice Finance reconciliation
- Dynamic, confident and proactive
- AAT Qualified and preferably part qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong IT skills (Advanced Excel)
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious person looking to enhance their skills and work for a supportive business -
Please apply now for immediate start!