Warehouse Operative with a Forklift licence
My Client based in Hayes is a world-renowned company and are looking for a Warehouse Operative with a Forklift licence. The candidate will be required to provide organisation and motivation and excellent work rate in a team of warehouse operatives to achieve daily targets. The right candidate must be confident with forklift driving and all other warehouse equipment and activities.
Purpose of the role
The companies Warehouse is a key part of the business. Our customer base is varied over 200 retailers and individual consumers, 9 outlets shops and 3 mall stores. The team will need to work closely with all divisions within the company including the inventory and transport team. This means that the team needs to be flexible and adaptable.
The Warehouse assistant should assist to make sure that we meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. An organised warehouse contributes considerably to our growth.
- Picking and packing our next day deliveries
- Using the online system to input data as well as printing consignment labels
- Labelling customer orders/products
- Checking the picking shipments correspond with the drivers paperwork
- Organising and prioritising the workload
- Activating and printing shipping labels
- Answering the warehouse office phones and emails
- To work effectively as part of a team
- Assist with the smooth operation of the warehouse
- Picking and helping other warehouse departments when required
- Communicate with supervisor and other staff in a professional manner
- Maintain site hygiene/housekeeping standards to the highest levels
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety and company procedures
As hoc duties on request
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience/Profile
- To have Counter balance, reach and/or Bendi Forklift license
- The job holder needs to be practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results.
- Must have a good commercial acumen and be an articulate, clear communicator and have leadership ability
Proven track record within a warehouse environment
The role will be 40 hours per week. Split shift on week 7am to 3.30pm following week 09.30am - 6pm
- This role will report to the Warehouse Supervisor
- The role will be based at our UK head office in Hayes, Middlesex
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.