We put people first.
We're committed to building successful teams, developing our staff, raising morale and increasing motivation and productivity. As a result of our approach, we have well-developed, satisfied employees, high retention rates and a great sense community among our workforce.
Pertemps has an array of employee benefits including an Employee Benefit Trust (EBT), shares plans, a flexible company car policy, gifts for reaching ten and 25 years with the company and so much more.
One of our most successful employee motivation events includes our annual Pertemps Network Go Karting Championships. Since 2013, staff from across the business have taken part in the event to battle it out for the big prize; a trip to the Monaco Grand Prix. Our staff find it the perfect way to let off some steam and have some fun outside of work with colleagues.
Join our family
We may be one of the largest independent recruiters in the industry, but we have every intention of getting even bigger. To do this, we need the best consultants around??? could this be you?
With an abundance of benefits and great salaries, an award-winning incentive scheme and comprehensive training, why would you not want to work for Pertemps?
Oh, we almost forgot??? we've also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For eleven consecutive years. We are the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this - so we must be doing something right!
Contract Co-ordinator Job Description
You will be responsible for the recruitment, management and retention of various contracts to which Pertemps supply drivers and warehouse staff. Under the careful watch and guidance of the overall Manager who will train you in a "live environment", you must build and maintain relationships through providing support and advice to the client and employees and thereby providing an effective and professional service to all parties. It will be your responsibility to ensure the provision of staff to the client ensuring total compliance.
- Contracts management
- Planning and scheduling weekly rotas
- Resourcing candidates: Warehouse and Drivers (van, 7.5T, Class 2 and Class 1)
- Placing job advertisements
- Telephone and face to face interviews
- Candidate briefing
- Liaising with client on site for requirements
- Customer service
- Experience in a warehouse or logistics environment would be desirable
- Strong administrative skills
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate (particularly Excel and Word)
- Hold a full UK driving licence
In return you will received:
- An option to join our exciting and rewarding share scheme qualifying period on joining
- Excellent training
- One off incentives and bonuses
- Regular fun events for staff and teams
- Enhanced annual leave
- The forum to earn rewards and get recognition
- The autonomy to lead new ideas and pave the way!