Accounts Receivable Controller
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable/ Sales Ledger Assistant/ to join our global client, based in the Harrogate area.
The company are a leading supplier of equipment to the construction industry. Working as part of the accounts team you will be involved in the following:
- Payments including Network Rail process and Tax reconciliations
- Invoicing routines including electronic transmission methods, applications for payment and specific overseas requirements
- Weekly cash flow v actual reporting
- Credits and queries
- New accounts
- Cash investigation, receipting, weekly & monthly reporting
- Suggest and participate in process improvements, only changing processes where authorised. Assist in testing processes for I.T. system developments
Hours : 37 hour per week over Monday to Friday
We welcome approaches from candidates interested in accounts, sales ledger, accounts receivable, or credit control vacancies.