My client are a modern and exciting legal firm based in central offices in Manchester city centre. They are looking for a Pre Portal and out of portal fee earner. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with civil procedure, protocols and processes for Personal Injury claims and have managed a case load of fast track claims.
The successful candidate will receive a fantastic basic salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, casual dress and a social team.
• Handling a caseload of fast track RTA personal injury cases of approx. 150-175 cases from exiting portal to issue/settlement.
• Participate in RTA team strategy meetings as required
• Liaise with Team Leader and COLP to ensure compliance is maintained
• To ensure that the RTA team's out of portal targets, medical examination, Part 36 targets are maintained on a weekly monthly and annual basis
• Valuing personal injury and ancillary losses, preparing Part 36 advice, assessing quantum and liability.
• To make outbound calls to clients and other parties.
• To assist in methods of reporting and interpreting MI though the case management and reporting software systems available, where required.
• To manage Proclaim database and ensure compliant usage, management of this database.
• To apply the Company's approved procedures and systems in all their respects.
• Promote and maintain sound relationships with colleagues throughout the firm.
• The post holder may be required to undertake other duties, which are broadly in line with the above responsibilities.
If this sounds like you apply below.