A global law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Management Accountant. Your main responsibility will be to provide the Firm with prompt, accurate and timely reports to assist with the financial planning of the firm. You will also be expected to help the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects.
Key responsibilities: -
- Assisting in reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including intercompany balances, ensuring reporting and review processes for such balances are adhered to
- Supporting the planning and budgeting process of the firm including drafting of budgets and cash flow forecasts for teams and international offices
- Ensuring information is published on the intranet site on a timely basis
- Maintenance of the General Ledger, including the preparation and posting of journals
- Monthly management reporting packs.
- Cash flow statements and forecasts.
Key requirements: -
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Law firm or Professional Services experience
- Worked in an accounts preparation environment, with good technical exposure including foreign exchange transactions and large consolidations
- Prior experience of using accounts production software and reporting packages
If you fit the above description and are interested in this role, please apply with your updated CV.