Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join an established company based in Hungerford. Our client is looking for a Shipping Clerk/Administrator to arrange the correct terms, timely and most economic method to ship the company's products domestic/worldwide, ensuring on time delivery. The role is offering a salary of GBP22,000 - GBP25,000.
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Obtaining competitive quotes for shipments
* Composing bank drafts and letters of credit
* Liaising internally with all functions to ensure on time dispatch of goods
* Liaising externally with freight forwarders
* Preparation of packing and picking lists, shipping and invoicing documents
* Preparation of customs and excise documentation
* Continually review and benchmark freight recovery costs, territory/shipments, as and when included
* Log shipments in all relevant spreadsheets
* Assist customers with Shipment queries when required.
Candidates will ideally have:
* Import/export experience
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Hungerford, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy