Market and Insight Manager
Hyperion Insurance Group are one of the world's leading insurance groups.
We attract the brightest talent in the market because we empower our employees to be the best they can be.
Hyperion Insurance Group is looking to recruit a Market and Insight Manager to work within our Hyperion X Division in our London office.
Working with the Director and/or Associate Director of Market and Insight in the development and execution of the Group's high level insurer strategy and the co-ordination, management and development of strategic insurer and re-insurer relationship, to grow and retain profitable business, ensuring that budget/targets are met or exceeded. Additionally, responsible for ensuring that all compliance/regulatory, financial and development requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Able to utilise the strengths of the team
- Able to spot opportunities - enterprising
- Broad vision - sees connections & big picture
- Customer focussed approach
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Consultative and collaborative
- Highly organised, with good planning/prioritisation/time management skills
- Is proactive
- Negotiation and influencing skills, able to sell
- Analytical and able to solve problems
- Able to work flexibly to achieve tight deadlines/targets
- Able to positively react to change
- Resilient and calm under pressure
About Hyperion London
Our London office is open plan with a professional and personable culture. We have an excellent employee benefits scheme which includes:
- Reduced Gym memberships
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
We are proud of our learning and development programme.
We provide some of the best employee training within the Insurance industry and we support our employees professional development.
If you looking for a company where you can thrive, develop and build a career then we want to hear from you.