Continuous Improvement Manager
Continuous Improvement Manager - Dumfries - Competitive Package
Supporting our clients transition to a lean organisation, you will support the analysis, planning, design, implementation and evaluation of key projects to achieve the company's goals. Lean Six Sigma experience is desirable to accomplish measurable business process improvements. You may also get involved in coaching and mentoring other team members to become lean six sigma leaders.
- Drive the improvement of processes and systems, and implement programs that will have continuing long-term benefits.
- Seek and eliminate waste in all areas of the business.
- Develop plans, schedules, and budgets for projects to improve existing processes.
- Supervise and direct the work of key stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement in processes and approach.
- Monitor existing processes to make sure they continue to perform at optimal levels of efficiency.
- Working with a wider, global CI team to improve overall Group efficiencies and processes.
The ideal candidate will have formal Continuous Improvement training (preferably Lean Six Sigma experience) and have worked previously in a large organisation driving continuous improvement and change projects, with proven success in producing financial benefits by eliminating waste.