Semi Senior Accountant
A forward thinking, exciting and reputable Accountancy Practice near Exeter seeking a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their accountancy and audit team. The Semi Senior Accountant will be part of a small team working with a large variety of clients, developing their skills while providing excellent customer service.
The Semi-Senior Accountant will ideally be AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified with 2 years' experience, and willing to progress and develop their career to a Senior Accountant.
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Overview
- Accounts preparation for a variety of clients including LTD Companies and Sole Traders
- Tax return preparation for Individuals and Companies
- Not for profit auditing at the clients premises
- External Auditing of clients
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Work closely with the friendly partners and shape your own role
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Requirements
- AAT Qualified is desirable although ACA/ACCA Part Qualified candidates are also welcome to apply
- 2 years' experience within a practice environment is essential
- Experience working on Audits is desirable but not essential
Semi-Senior Accountant Position Remuneration
- Salary GBP18,000 to GBP24,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- Full study support package including time off and exam fees paid
Excellent opportunity to progress within an expanding and rewarding company
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.