Performance & Reporting Analyst
Job Title - Performance & Reporting Analyst
Location - Bristol, Temple Point
Rates - Up to GBP307.56 LTD/Umbrella OR GBP270.20 PAYE per day | IN SCOPE OF IR35
About the role:
As the Performance & Reporting Analyst you will provide an effective reporting service to the Programme Management organisation, meeting all day-day delivery requirements.
This role will be working on a variety of projects for the West of England. These include; the close out of projects, gauge clearance works, signalling projects and development projects.
Once you are imbedded into the role, you will become a key member on the projects you are involved with, liaising with multiple parties involved in the project.
What you will do:
- Prepare accurate, insightful and timely periodic performance reporting of financial and non-financial data (such as risks and opportunities) to be published to the Senior Leadership Team, Project Management and Sponsor community.
- Support the Programme Controls Manager and Project Teams with the development of tools to facilitate effective review of project performance inclusive of earned value.
- Deliver consistent, timely, accurate, high quality and insightful reports to facilitate and support decision making.
- Analysis of key trends and provide business insight for reporting output.
- Supporting change control on behalf of their project teams.
- Drive monthly reporting accuracy and high-quality commentaries to support Management Reporting. Rolling forecast and year end collation.
- Prepare ad hoc performance and regional reporting requests with focus on delivering insights and value add.
- Establish effective professional working relationships across the business.
Your experience will include:
- You will hold Advance excel; Macros / flow
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and project management skills (focused on delivery of objectives)
- Commercial and can demonstrate great business understanding, analytical and with a real eye for detail
- Exceptional communication ability; both writing and spoken
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
About our client
Our client is the largest rail infrastructure business in the country and is at the operational centre of the railway and playing a key role in a rapidly evolving industry. They are responsible for rebuilding Britain's railway infrastructure and are managing some of the biggest and most complex engineering programmes in Europe. Over the next five years they will be spending around GBP23 billion to maintain and upgrade every aspect of an infrastructure that comprises 21,000 miles of track, 2,500 stations, 9,000 level crossings, 40,000 bridges and tunnels, and signalling and power for the movement of 25,000 trains every day.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.