Life & Pensions Advisor- Client Support
Life & Pensions Advisor - Client Support
Salary: Up to GBP21,500 depending on experience + benefits (Annual bonus, 28 days holiday + bank holiday, Onsite gym + pension + flex benefits)
Our client is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of GBP114 billion and latest ProfitShare pay out to members of GBP142 million. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,669 people. (Figures quoted are as at 10 May 2018).
This is a fantastic opportunity within client support to join our head office based in Wilmslow.
Their Customer Service Teams have a variety of duties which include:
- Processing new customer applications
- Making payments to existing customers.
- Dealing with all incoming calls, logging call queries and necessary actions onto our internal systems.
We're looking for enthusiastic candidates who are passionate at providing the best customer service possible and who are looking to progress within a career in financial services.
- Process and maintain customer details and transactions
- Provide prompt and accurate information to customers so that they can make future financial decisions
- Making sure that we meet and exceed our customers expectation, building and maintaining effective relationships
- Problem solving and escalating issues to team managers as necessary.
- Attention to detail when handling customer data.
- Continuously review the customer experience and be active in suggesting ideas for improvement.
- Collaborate as part of a team.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience (essential).
- A polite and professional telephone manner.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work autonomously.
- Commitment to the customer experience.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Previous Financial Services or pensions exposure desirable but not essential
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)