Joint HR and OD Lead
Role: Joint HR and OD Lead
Location: West Midlands
Duration: 12 months
We are searching for a Joint HR and OD Lead to join our NHS client for a 12 month period to take responsibility for the HR and OD agenda within a complex NHS environment. You will act as an escalation point for ER cases, as well as an SME regarding the management of change processes.
The successful post-holder will also be responsible for line management of Senior HR & OD Business Partners and Leads, as well as focusing on strategic development and operational delivery of the OD agenda with emphasis on transformation, change management and people development. Support for the design and implementation of talent management and succession planning will also be an important part of the position.
In order to be considered you will need:
- Educated to masters level relating to HR, OD or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in a similar specialist area
- Understanding of NHS reforms and integrated healthcare
- Experience of providing OD advice at or near Board level
- Experience of developing and implementing OD strategies
- Workforce development and planning experience
- Leading HR teams and complex cases
- Experience of managing staff with excellent leadership skills
- Evidence of delivering large scale change programmes
- Ability to provide vision and leadership to the OD agenda.
- Ability to take a pro-active and opportunistic approach to OD.
- Proven ability to develop high performing teams and to foster a positive organisational culture
- Tackle difficult situations and conversations with sensitivity and understanding.
- Extremely high level of emotional intelligence
- Previously responsible for a budget, involved in budget setting and working knowledge of financial processes
If you have the relevant skill sets and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Lily or Chris in the Rethink Bristol office.