EMEA Demand Planner
Working as a dynamic member of the Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Demand Team, the post holder will strive to support the delivery of forecast accuracy targets, and to deliver quality customer service to allocated markets.
The post holder will manage, analyse and communicate APO/SAP systems data with the broader supply chain teams; and provide market intelligence from the customer. The post holder will represent Demand Planning on the DiMi project which will require significant connection with wider business stakeholders (Regulatory, Variant Support, Supply Planning). DiMi involves coordinating demand and supply plans to facilitate a restructure of legal entities across the business.
- Represent Demand Planning on the DiMi project - this will involve interaction with a wide range of stakeholders across Supply Chain and Regulatory teams
- Develop strong understanding of the processes that control demand and supply of different production variants for DePuy Synthes products
- Coordinate and manage the global Supply Commit process by providing worldwide affiliates supply dates for out of forecast requirements
- Act as a first point of contact for specific EMEA markets on forecast queries and analysis
- Active day to day engagement with supply network planners, production planners and customer service teams
- Support key reporting activities for the EMEA region and act as back up for global demand plan reporting
- Responsible for EMEA demand forecast for a range of Hip Implant and Instrument products within the Joint Reconstruction business
- Generate statistical forecasts using SAP APO Demand Plan software
- Drive the implementation of New Product Introductions with key stakeholders
- Strong educational background; degree or equivalent
- Supply chain experience and awareness
- Solid PC skills (advanced Excel, beginner/intermediate Access, beginner/intermediate PowerPoint desired)
- Opportunity to travel both within Europe and internationally to support business requirements
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Services
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.