Location: Bingham, NG13 8FA
Salary: £23 – £26k depending on experience
Contract: 37.5 hours per week, permanent.
About the role
Responsible for administration and organisation of projects, actions, activities and provide detailed planning.
The Project Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Project Coordinators to define and prepare clear and comprehensive action plans and resources, working within deadlines and to budget. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a multitude of coordinating tasks such as works control reporting, scheduling, risk management alongside general administrative activities.
The Project Coordinator will be adaptable, adjusting to business needs, results driven with excellent timekeeping. Primary duties are to ensure all project tasks are delivered on time, in budget and to defined quality standards.
- Coordinate project activities, resources, equipment and information
- Monitor project progress, manage issues that may arise and effectively communicate project status
- Create and maintain clear and comprehensive project documentation, plans and reporting
- Ensure standards are met through conducting quality assurance
- Work with the Senior Project Coordinator to remove blockers and barriers to ensure progression of project work
- Organise and facilitate the Onboarding process
What we are looking for
- Strong proven background within a coordination position
- Ability to work under pressure, within a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook, Word. Clear and confident communication skills with a high level of numerical and written accuracy
Send your cv and covering letter to apply.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly