FABRICATOR / WELDER
£Competitive salary (DOE)
Are you an experienced Fabricator / Welder? Are you looking to join a company with a great team ethos? Do you want to work for a company that really values its employees? Do you have experience working with architectural or structural steelwork? Or maybe you’d like to expand your skills to include architectural or structural steelwork? Then this could be the role for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our prestigious client, a bespoke design and manufacturing company, as an experienced Welder / Fabricator. You will join an already established team in a long-standing company based in central Lincoln.
· Fully Qualified - City & Guilds / NVQ trained or time served.
· Ability to read technical fabrication drawings
· Proven experience in fabricating
· Proficient in the use of fabrication equipment such as press brakes, drills, welding plant etc
- Good use of initiative
- Great teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently unsupervised
The role is based from our clients head office in Lincoln, Lincolnshire which is commutable for those living in the following areas: Lincoln, Waddington, Saxilby, Wragby, Woodall Spa, Alford, Newark, Gainsborough, Caistor, Horncastle, Coningsby, Sleaford, Market Rasen, Louth, and surrounding areas.
- Fantastic team ethos
- Opportunity to work with a successful and reputable company
- A competitive salary
- Great working environment
Considering relocating to Lincolnshire? - http://www.visitlincolnshire.com/
Keywords: Welder, Fabricator, Steelwork, Iron worker, Structural Craftsman, Architectural Steelwork, Metalworks, Staircases, Balustrades.
Apply for Fabrictaor/ Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly