Mechanical Engineering Instructor
Mechanical Engineering Instructor Required
Interested in using your Engineering Skills to become an Apprentice Instructor?
Rochdale Training is a leading work based training provider who provide outstanding Apprenticeship opportunities for young people and companies across the North West.
Due to continued growth, we are recruiting for a full time permanent Mechanical Engineering workshop instructor. The job role involves supporting a caseload of Apprentices in our Rochdale workshop.
The successful candidate:
- Occupational competence in Engineering (mechanical)
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in delivering high quality engineering apprenticeships.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, 7307, 7407 or Cert Ed)
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning.
Closing Date: 31st January 2019
Apply for Mechanical Engineering Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly