Psychology and Sociology Teacher
Position: Psychology and Sociology Teacher
Key Stage: 3 & 4
Start date: January 2019
Pay: GBP130 - GBP180
About the school:
Our school is graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. They invest and genuinely developing their staff. This oversubscribed supportive school have a strong leadership team and excellent facilities. If you would like to join them, please contact us urgently.
We are looking for a qualified psychology and sociology teacher who can teach key stage 3 to 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs will be considered for this role
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications -Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- 'OFSTED grading Outstanding'
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Smoothy on or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.