Complaints Handler (x50)
- Full Time
Full-Time/part time positions available.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Complaints Handler to join a leading financial company in Canary Wharf.
- Have experience of resolving complaints and disputes and being the decision maker
- Must have an ability to use judgement and focus on quality, customer service and doing the right thing
- Ability to mediate and build rapport through conversations on the telephone, whilst using discretion and working without high levels of instruction is essential
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good listener; ensuring that people feel that they have been heard fairly even if a decision hasn't gone their way
- Be able to deal with difficult customers and remain composed under pressure
- Have an aptitude for problem solving and an excellent attention to detail
- Experienced managing conflicting deadlines and excellent time management skills
What is in it for you?
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary, great benefits and excellent training and support. Your knowledge will grow quickly and this is a genuine opportunity to work for an exceptional company and progress within the organisation. Should you have the right experience, or feel that your skills are relevant and transferable to this role, please apply with your most up to date version of your CV and we will be in contact to give you more information.
Interviews for this role start mid-January and any communication regarding this role will start on 3/1/19 when the offices re-open.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.