Legal Secretary - Part time - Edinburgh
Legal Secretary - 3 days per week - Permanent
GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 per annum pro rata
Our major client based in Edinburgh has an exiting opportunity for a skilled Legal Secretary to join their Commercial and Dispute Resolution team.
This role will involve the following:
- To provide full secretarial and administrative support to a group of corporate lawyers (ie fee earners) within the firm.
- The post holder may be required to provide secretarial/administrative cover to other specialties from time to time based on business needs.
- The post covers responsibility for a number of fee earners within the designated department.
- Liaising with clients and dealing with day to day queries
- Collation and organisation of legal paperwork
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Answer incoming calls and taking accurate messages
- Processing all incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and undertaking regular file reviews including opening and closing files
- Fee preparation upon instruction from fee earners, ensure all billing requirements are accurately recorded and forwarded for processing with the cash office.
Please use link to apply or call for further details.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position