Senior Health & Safety Officer
Senior Health & Safety Officer - Wigan based
Permanent role - Salary up to GBP37,000
Hours are Monday to Friday either 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an Industry Leading Manufacturing Business based in Wigan.
Our Client has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Health & Safety Officer to join their team, assisting the Factory Manager in evaluating and also developing current and future safety systems.
- Other elements to this role include leading Site Safety Meetings
- Plan, assist and carry out Health & Safety training for all employees
- Participate in planned Audits against Company Policies and Procedures
- Liaise with Personnel regarding Return to Work programs and Accident Investigations.
Experience & Skills you will need to be a success in this role:
- Minimum 3 years experience of practicing Health & Safety at Senior Level.
- You will have worked within the Manufacturing Industry (ideally food).
- NEBOSH Certification.
- Great Team Player with strong Communication expertise.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer Literate
If you feel that you have the necessary experience and skills required for this opportunity, please forward your CV over to Louise for immediate review.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.