Position: Sales Representative (Training Provided)
Location: Ideally based near to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paisley, Motherwell, Kirkcaldy and Falkirk travelling to cover the whole of Scotland.
Salary: £21k rising to £24k on completion of initial 12 month training. OTE 1st Year is £32k+, rising to £40k+ in year 2.
Benefits: Company Car, Additional Company Bonus & Holiday Bonus Available, good holidays, including Christmas/New Year Shutdown – Flights to our HQ once per month
Lighthouse (UK) Ltd manufactures and supplies label and sign printing solutions to 75 of the FTSE100 companies. We also have over 30 distributors across Europe.
We are looking for an honest, professional, motivated sales or telesales person looking to move into outbound sales based around the Glasgow or Edinburgh area, to develop business in Scotland.
The role involves;
Generating new business opportunities within new and existing customers, through exhibitions, vertical markets, targeted mail, references etc. The typical working pattern involves 1 day a week working from home, booking appointments, following up enquiries etc, and 4 days on the road, visiting customers to discuss their requirements and the solutions we can provide.
Excellent initial training is provided over an 8 week period, during which you will be required to stay near to our offices in Loughborough for up to 5 separate weeks going home at weekends (all expenses paid). We will look to use flights wherever possible rather than driving.
The successful candidate will ideally;
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be PC literate
- Show a willingness to learn about our systems, services and industry
- Have some previous sales or customer service experience (we do provide training)
- Demonstrate a good level of phone ability
- Enjoy being part of the Lighthouse team
- Initial basic salary of £21k, with on target of £40k+
- Company car (fuel card provided), lap-top, phone and sat-nav
- Extensive sales training course both internal and on the road
- Comprehensive In-house product, market and sales training courses
- A lively and exciting role in an established, stable, growing company
- The No.1 products in the market
- Excellent lead-generation mechanisms including marketing support, high quality databases, 40 industry exhibitions per year etc
- Opportunities for development
- Modern, purpose-built offices in Leicestershire
- Good holidays including Christmas/New Year shut-down
The first stage will involve a phone interview, followed by an assessment day for potential candidates.
To apply, please submit your CV, by email or post.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly