Senior Social Media Executive
Senior Social Media Executive
Holland Park, London
Are you a social media or marketing professional with your finger on the pulse of all things digital? Want to help shape the online voice of an impressive client base? If so, you may be the Senior Social Media Executive our client is looking for.
About the Company
Our client is an independent creative marketing agency who apply bigger thinking to everything they do.
For over 25 years, they’ve been helping their clients connect with their markets and customers. Whether it’s an immersive event or an award-winning integrated campaign, our client always finds the big solution.
Now, they’re looking for a Senior Social Media Executive to join an expanding team of social media marketers in this newly-created role.
- Salary of £24,000 - £28,000 DOE
- Permanent health insurance and DIS
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Flu jabs and eye tests
- Great development opportunities, both within and outside your department
- Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas shutdown
This is a brilliant opportunity to put your skills to the test and work on campaigns for a fantastic client base, including a leading fashion brand and multiple music industry projects.
Once you join the team, you’ll discover that our client promotes a healthy work/life balance, supports their people to challenge themselves and have a strong focus on learning and development. They work with a range of organisations to develop life, technical and insight skills that are relevant to you, your role and the business.
As the Senior Social Media Executive, you’ll help to manage social media activity across various clients and industry sectors.
Primarily, you’ll focus on community management and evolving social media campaigns on channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Your duties will include:
- Sourcing and managing social assets and copy for several accounts
- Identifying creative ways to engage with audiences
- Reporting on social metrics and campaigns
- Supporting other members of the social media, marketing and content teams
- Carrying out competitor research
To be considered as a Senior Social Media Executive, you’ll need:
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering high value in a social media and/or marketing role
- Experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube
- A degree level qualification
- Great written and verbal communication skills
An interest in music, finance, health, automotive and culture related subjects would be beneficial to your application.
Our client would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Social Media Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Social Media Campaign Executive, Social Media Co-ordinator, Marketing Co-ordinator or Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking the next step in your career as a Senior Social Media Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 17:30