Salary: OTE £35k
Are you a qualiﬁed electrician looking to progress your career and broaden your skill set?
Speck and Burke has an exciting opportunity for ambitious, qualiﬁed electricians to up-skill as Laboratory Gas Systems Installers.
We are looking for motivated electricians with commercial and industrial installation experience, who want to advance their career by expanding into a new area. Offering a generous package, we provide full training and support, enabling you to become a fully trained Laboratory Gas Systems Installer.
With 47% growth in the Gas Division over the past year, these positions give you the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company.
These jobs are based in Alva but involve working throughout the UK, with extensive working away.
The roles involve:
- The installation of laboratory gas systems, including tubing, containment, cylinder manifolds and ﬁttings in laboratory and light industrial environments.
- The installation and commissioning of gas detection systems.
- Producing work of a high standard which is acceptable to our customers.
- Understanding design speciﬁcations and technical drawings.
- Understanding and working in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Working safely in accordance with our Health and Safety Management System.
- Communicating with customers at all levels.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed and kept up to date.
This post would suit someone with:
- Attention to detail and who takes pride in their work and is focused on providing good service to customers.
- The ability to solve problems as they arise during the course of their work.
- The ﬂexibility to work individually or as a team member and on their own initiative when the situation demands.
- Strong communication skills.
- BUPA membership.
- Company Pension.
- Uniform, tools and PPE provided.
- Company vehicle or generous mileage allowance.
- iPhone, iPad, Satnav supplied.
- Company credit card to cover all expenses when working away.
- 34 days holiday.
If you would like to be considered for a position, please send your CV with a covering letter or email, outlining how your experience enables you to meet the requirements of the post to our Human Resources Manager, Sarah Anderson, by clicking apply.
Apply for Qualified Electricians
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly